Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Making Progress

"And though it may never be as we imagined,
we'll live a life of dreams that might have been."
(Copyright Chris B. - 1990)



Well I have started my journey - this one is the journey to publish my music. It begins with dusting off the old songs, transcribing them into the computer from the scraps of paper they were written on, recording and then publishing.

The other night I started the transcribing process. I have also been playing through the songs - twice this week.

That is more than I have picked up my guitar in the past 3 months!

So I am making progress. I have even found someone who has the equipment to do a professional recording. When things come together like that, it's hard to deny that you are on the right track!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your music project. The family and I had a grand time listening to you and your sister singing around the campfire in Vermont. We definitely need to do that again!

Oh, I will be first in line when your first cd comes out so keep us posted!

MarathonChris said...

I will let you know for sure. In the meanwhile, I need to find more time to spend on this. Too many "shiny things" in my life! :-)

Unknown said...

Good luck on publication of your music. Running and music just seem to go hand in hand. I wish you well.....and I hope that your running inspires you to write the kind of music YOU can be proud of.